• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Silly Jack

inka dinka doo

Alpha Buck
hello im Jack
jack2001.jpg
my mummy
me.jpg
says im a silly boy she loves me very much and today i spend a whole six hours running in the lounge while mummy did the house work im very worn out
jack2002.jpg
then daddy came home so i played with him while mummy made yummy tea for us all
jack2004.jpg
then me and beebee went to bed she tells me off for eating all the brocoli
jack2005.jpg
and so that was my day and tomorrow i may even cause some mischief

:Love: He's gorgeous and you're just about in bunny napping distance :twisted: :lol:

awww god that is the cutest bun i ve seen in ages ( which is some feat cos i love em all)

would he like to come and live at my house? :D

Angie

I just can't wait for Rupert to join your home as he will obviously be at one of the best homes ever.

he is so funny he loves to pose i told him to look cute and he sat like that i had to show you all its hillarious i will take some more of him and show you, everyone thinks he is a teddy and adorable, im so glad everyone likes him :lol:

Gem said:
:Love: He's gorgeous and you're just about in bunny napping distance :twisted: :lol:
I definitely feel a bunnynapping coming on.....

I wasn't sure if it was a real bun when I looked at the 1st pic... just looks like a cuddly toy!! :oops: :lol:

He truely is a bootiful bunster!

Back