• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello everyone

Justine

Mama Doe
Hi, I'm Justine, I have 2 rabbits, a dwarf lop called flipflop who is 2 1/2 years old and a cross breed called snowy who is almost 6 months. I also have 2 cats, smudge and blue, a hamster goldie and 3 kids. And of course my o/h Dave. I look forward to speaking with you all.

Justine and bunnies, welcome to Rabbits United :D :D

Best wishes
Adele and the Sanctuary bunnies

Hi, Thanks for the welcome. I have been a reader of the forum for quite a while now but now feel I want to be part of it and get information that I can't find in any other posts.
I will post piccies as soon as I have worked out how to use Photo Bucket. I am not very technically minded so will have to get my o/h to show me later.

Justine

Well it took a long time but I think I have sort of got the hang of this photobucket thing. (even though this is my third attempt at posting this. I keep pressing the wrong button and losing every thing)
Hopefully it will work this time.

My first photo's are of Flip Flop who is a 2 1/2 year old dwarf lop. Although I think she is bigger than a dwarf.

c235c8b4.jpg

35ddd9a0.jpg

And these are of Snowy who is a 6 month old cross. (with what I don't know).

photo12.jpg

e4e1ca2d.jpg

this took me about 45 mins to do so I hope it has worked.
Hope you like them.

Back