• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty Nemo

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
xmas05035.jpg

mmmmm, now then which shall i have?

when I saw that first pic I thought now is he moulting or bursting at the seams? :lol:

My son tells me that Maa ate a chocolate coin foil off the floor at Christmas - just the smell is irresistable! :shock:

He s bursting at the seams elve . :? He s a little pig in disguise. . Ran off with my jaffa cake (a full one ) the other night . :shock: got on my knee and nicked it (serves me right i was sat on the floor) . :roll: had to get it back off him or he d have scoffed the lot.

He went mad every time any one opened that chocalate box :shock: :?

dont know who he gets the chocolate fetish off :roll: :roll: :roll:

Angie

bunnymadhouse said:
He s bursting at the seams elve . :? He s a little pig in disguise. . Ran off with my jaffa cake (a full one ) the other night . :shock: got on my knee and nicked it (serves me right i was sat on the floor) . :roll: had to get it back off him or he d have scoffed the lot.

He went mad every time any one opened that chocalate box :shock: :?

dont know who he gets the chocolate fetish off :roll: :roll: :roll:

Angie

Joey licked all the honey off my toast. It must have left him with a sticky face cos he was washing himself for ages after!

i didnt realise how much rabbits liked the smell of human food until we had quinn, even meat (which obviously he has had none of) but as soon as we bring dinner in hes trying to climb up my leg to beg - between the big bunny eyes and the big begging dog eyes i think i might have to shut them out lol

nemo begs worse than a dog . i have to have my food on one side of my plate and some parsley or something on the other for nemo or he wont leave me alone.

Angie

:lol: :lol: He is so cute!

Reminds me of when Ted snatched a chocolate hob nob from my hand! I don't eat them round him anymore (or not at all now I'm on a diet!)

Back