• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexter says hello Aunty Jill! More pics added!

Estelle

Wise Old Thumper
Dexter is becoming far too comfy lounging on the sofa! :lol: :lol: He is really growing every day. This picture was taken before Christmas and he's much bigger now!
dexsofa.jpg

Taken some more pictures of Dexter so you can see how he's grown!
Big boy Dexter
bigdex.jpg

Here he is looking very cute!
bigdex2.jpg

looks very relaxed on the sofa there! think jill will be very happy to see another happy ending for one of her buns, as he looks like a spoilt bunny!

sophie

Yes he is one of Jills babies! He was called Mouse but has outgrown that name now, he's too big for a mouse! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, I can't wait to get a picture of Amber and Dexter together to put on my signature but it won't be for a couple of months yet!

/

Dexter AKA Mouse..was one of the first litter of babies that were handed in with their parents.....
Lovely pic...are you going to be able to put him outside in the spring? He looks very at home on the sofa! :lol:

He does look at home lounging on the sofa but I'm sure he'll love a run round the garden more! He's very lively and jumps all over the place. He can still come inside for treats like Hobbes and Phoebe do, they are always sat at the back door waiting to come in! :D

He is very handsome. I noticed a couple of plums yesterday too :oops: :lol: He is growing up so quickly!

Back