• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spike Guinea Pig & Frohike Rat

Cyberbunny

Alpha Buck
I lost my guinea pig Spike on 25 November. I went to feed/clean everyone first thing in the morning as usual and found Spike dead in his hay box. He was 5 1/2. Then I come home from work and my ratty, who was elderly and hadn't been well was literally on his last legs and very cold, so I spent the evening with him in a small blanket on my lap, until he died at 11pm and I'd like to send big hugs to my neighbour Max who made me cups of tea while I cried til 2am.

You are so loved my little men and are no doubt having a lovely time at Rainbow Bridge. No time at all will pass until we meet again.
Love
Mummy
xxxxxxx

Run free little Max.
You are not old anymore you are eternally young again.
Find little Spike and have fun at the Bridge boys with all the other ratties and piggies.
Remember your Mummy though, she misses you lots.

Thinking of you Cyberbunny

Auntie Wendy :) you know I will look after Spike and the gang for you :) until we are all together again :)

Michele said:
Run free little Max.
You are not old anymore you are eternally young again.
Find little Spike and have fun at the Bridge boys with all the other ratties and piggies.
Remember your Mummy though, she misses you lots.

Thinking of you Cyberbunny

Hello,
Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot. :rabbit2:

Scoot said:
Auntie Wendy :) you know I will look after Spike and the gang for you :) until we are all together again :)

Thank you Scoot, I know you will. I have sent an email to your in box on the forum.
:love:
Love & Snuggles
Auntie Wendy. :wave:

Back