• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit to rehome

**Bonnie**

Mama Doe
Hi all,

A girl i met on another forum is having a really rough ride. She has to rehome home her beloved bunny due to her parents splitting up and moving to a much smaller accommodation and is impossible to keep Bella. She is posted here on Rabbit Rehome

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=4093

Her poor owner is extrmely distressed and is desperately trying to rehome her as she is moving out of the family home mid-Feb.

Thanks all!

thats sad :(
I wish i could have the bunny. MUM said no :(
Im sure this is going to be really heart breaking for her owner :(
Amy XxX

hi,

sorry to hear you have to find a home for a much loved bunny, we get so many in that need homing because they are just not wanted anymore.

if you can get bella over to us we can take her in and rehome her.

sophie

Aww that is stunning news and she is a stunner of a rabbit also ;)
My dad had a silver fox in the 1960s and they're lovely rabbits to look after. All of course having different personalities. I think inquisitive bunnies are lovely.

I would love to adopt her .. but you know me any bunny or other animal in need I want to come to the rescue :cry:

I am flattered you find my Darling Bella stunning...but she is beautiful.....just hope she settles in o.k..at ARC...and someone falls in love with her and takes her home with them....

She will always be my baby.....

Back