• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello - newbie here!

Cyberbunny

Alpha Buck
Hi, I have just registered on the forum :D . I live in Devon with my two bunnies - Flora is an albino dwarf lop, she is 6 years old, Finnegan is a blk/white dutch, he 9 months old, Sam guinea pig who is 6, Oz guinea pig who is 5 1/2 and Seven the cat who is 6 and Andrew, my long suffering hubby :shock: they are from my local shelter (not hubby) :!: I love all animals and it makes me madder than hell :evil: to hear about them suffering. I am constantly alarmed by amount of animals that need homes - some of the public just aren't getting it into their thick heads about taking on animals, especially for their children :!: Apparently, the most pathetic excuse the RSPCA have ever heard from one person handing in their cat was that it didn't match the carpet :!: I expect this idiot will go and buy a kitten that does match carpet - but what happens if they change it again :!: :?: Unbelievable :!: Anyway, I could rant on all day... :evil: Hi to Jay & John & the Hairy Mob :rabbit2: Wendy.

:wave: Hi Wendy and all the gang - you should tell everyone that Flora is Scoot's wifebun - they'll all want to know that bit.
Have fun on the forum - just watch out for the cheeky monkey popping in and out :roll: :roll: :lol:

hi wendy and welcome to the forum, totally know what you mean about unwanted animals as you can probably see i have acquired quite a few myself for that reason! :shock: :shock: :lol:

Jaypot said:
:wave: Hi Wendy and all the gang - you should tell everyone that Flora is Scoot's wifebun - they'll all want to know that bit.
Have fun on the forum - just watch out for the cheeky monkey popping in and out :roll: :roll: :lol:

The famous and much adored Flora, we will be asking her for all your sneakrets Scoot :wink: :wink:

Hello Auntie Wendy :wave: and MY FLORA :p :p :p :love:

Welcome to MY fan club :oops: :oops: I mean the forum :lol: :lol: :lol: and Flora dear :wink: don't tell them anything about are sneakrets :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep them guessing 8)

Scoot said:

Welcome to MY fan club :oops: :oops: I mean the forum :lol: :lol: :lol: and Flora dear :wink: don't tell them anything about are sneakrets :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep them guessing 8)

We have ways of making you talk 8) 8)

Scoot said:

Dearest Husbun :love:
I shall never divulge OUR secrets dear heart :love:
YOUR FLORA
:love: :love: :love:

Back