• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly

She just gets more lovely everyday, she is slowly destroying the castle and all our furniture in the bedroom but it's so hard to tell her off even when she bites your feet for attention :shock: :shock: She is one sweet bunny and we love her to bits, Millie loves her too and puts up with being humped, typical man just carries on eating with her doing her stuff :roll: :oops:

DSC01693.jpg

My what big ears you have :wink:

DSC01696.jpg

Its tiring work being a baby :D
DSC01699.jpg

Alfie sleeps like that. None of my other bunnies do :? He proper sprawls out on his cushion, on my knee & sleeps for ages. I usually have to wake him up to give some attention to my other bunnies! Smirnoff stamps his foot whenever Alfie gets attention, but would never dream of sleeping on my knee! (or sitting on it at all!!)

Angie that's cos Alfie was trained by the same foster mum as Tilly :lol: when you get Flint you'll see what I mean..both him and Flora flake out in your arms!!

Re: m

honeybunny said:
nice to know she's keeping you on your toes! :lol: love the pics of her sleeping :D

She only stays still for a max of 10 minutes, the girl has toooooooo much energy :shock: :shock: :shock:

Scoot said:
honeybunny said:
Scoot now you're an angel you should behave like one! :lol:

NOT A CHANCE :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is your halo holding up your socks :wink: :wink:
Tilly is all a quiver now i've told her the scoosters passed comment about her :oops: :oops:
Millie says you have excellent taste 8) :wink:

Mark and Shell said:
Scoot said:
honeybunny said:
Scoot now you're an angel you should behave like one! :lol:

NOT A CHANCE :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is your halo holding up your socks :wink: :wink:
Tilly is all a quiver now i've told her the scoosters passed comment about her :oops: :oops:
Millie says you have excellent taste 8) :wink:

:angel: :lol: :lol: :lol:

arh she is very cute albeit a little odd WHERE DID dumbo get thoughs eats? and can she fly? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
arh she is very cute albeit a little odd WHERE DID dumbo get thoughs eats? and can she fly? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She probably could fly the speeds she gets up, the girl makes us dizzy just watching her :shock: :shock: I can't wait to see how big she will grow :D :D :D Her feet are pretty hoooooooge too :shock:
Jill what were her parents, giants :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Auntie Shell :D
Tilly looks like our Kracker :) he has the pointed face and the large ears :shock: and he has grown since you last seen him :shock: :shock: He now stands above his mate Sexy :D :lol: :lol:

Scoot said:
Auntie Shell :D
Tilly looks like our Kracker :) he has the pointed face and the large ears :shock: and he has grown since you last seen him :shock: :shock: He now stands above his mate Sexy :D :lol: :lol:

Ooooh i think a picture is in order :D :D :D

Mark and Shell said:
bunnylove said:

She probably could fly the speeds she gets up, the girl makes us dizzy just watching her :shock: :shock: I can't wait to see how big she will grow :D :D :D Her feet are pretty hoooooooge too :shock:
Jill what were her parents, giants :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i noticed the feet as well but didnt want to be too personally with a girl bun she may get a complex if i said she has big feet! :lol: :lol: :lol: but it did make me wonder that she look like shes gonna be a bid girl we will have to wait and see!

we will watch this space!

Back