• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone

Hi ya,just wanted to introduce myself,as you can gather I love rabbits,I have 4 rescue rabbits two black brothers,Bertie and Liquorice,they are both cross rexs,then a all black male called floppy hes quite big hes a cross breed not sure what tho,and a small black and white female poppy,all rescues(and a black rescued cat lol)I also have 6 children,! :D

All my rabbits are seperate,the two boys used to be in together but they had one bad fight before xmas and one nearly died,hes lucky tho and it was touch and go as he was split from top to toe! :( but hes recovered nicely after spending two weeks in the vets,thats about it,gona have a look around now, :D

Hello and welcome, we're all bunny mad on here!

Glad to hear your bun is feeling better too!

Welcome! My buns had to go to the vet before Christmas because they got in a fight so I sympathize. But this fight wasn't nearly as bad as your's sounds like it was! Hope he feels better!

Yes I have pictures but dont no how to add them,I tryed to add one to my avator but it wont work der how dumb am i lol :lol: :roll:

Thanks everyone,heres a piccy just worked it out,thing is the piccys come up sooo big!!! :lol:

100_0291.jpg

Thank you, :D just realise that piccy of poppy,was after her and floppy had a tussle as you can see her furs a bit sticking up!!! :roll:

Back