• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay excited! And other piccies ^^

Camellia

Warren Scout
Kippes and Cygnus....Grooming!! :D Was wondering how long it was gonna take to use all those words in the same sentence o.o :D Bonding is moving along nicely ^^
kipcyggroom.jpg

That's in territory too :D In a puppy pen in here.

and yeah that's kalli there, lol here is the other part of that same picture (I cropped it)

crop-kalbeg.jpg

XD She wanted the dry cereal i was munching on.

I gave in...It's so hard to say no to that.....Was only a little though hehe then I put it away so there was no more of that guilt trip from her! o.o

crop-kaltreat.jpg

XD

crop-kingcastle.jpg

King of the laundry pile....Don't ask me why the beaver's in there :p

crop-kinglaundry2.jpg

Hey.....your teeth are bigger than mine!

crop-binky.jpg

hehe, he jumped off the laundry, binkied than raced into that box. I have no idea how he stopped in time without running into the other bin! o.o

crop-box.jpg

crop-kipcomputer.jpg

Keeping me company at the computer :D...Came for the banana...But stayed for the fame ^^

crop-kip.jpg

Yes...I will have unhappy bunnies when that clutter is all outta here o.o

crop-kipkali1.jpg

crop-kipkali.jpg

tee hee :D ^^
Dont have the extra crate that they were staying in in here anymore....Brother needed something like it to introduce his new cat to his dog....AND since he bought my buns a nice new ex-pen I decided it was only decent to lend it....And i did it without making him pay rent to! What are sisters for? :p
Although he did pay it to the buns....haha aw he spoiled them rotten while he was here what an awesome uncle ;) ^^

LOL ^^ Yup love the tongue...hehe have 3 pictures of my buns and their tongues now. Here's the other two:

Resized_CROP-keiserhay2.jpg

crop-keiztongue.jpg

rofl ^^

Cool anna! ^^ Kalli's a she though :wink:

Back