• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

best place to get meadow hay?

Ryo_the_rat

Warren Scout
Well my two new additions are used to having lots and lots of meadow hay to sleep on so im now looking for the best place to get some from? i wont go into any local pet shops and would prefer to stay out of large chain stores too. the bags they sell in supermarkets are way too small for the amount of bedding they need-so im looking basically for somewhere that sells it online prefebably in large quantities and from somewhere that does next day or fast delievery!(im not too fussy am i? :lol: ) oh and would also prefer some that isnt dusty and that has maybe been frozen so less chance of mites etc? wow i am fussy! :oops: :lol:

I use a racehorse food & bedding suppliers for my meadow hay. They're local to me, but you could try the internet. They deliver the next day & the hay is really good quality - & dust extracted. I get it in bales & chopped in bags.

Back