• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They're heeeeerreeee!! :-D*MORE piccies!!*

Ryo_the_rat

Warren Scout
well Tiny Tim and Errol were dropped off about 2 hours ago, and i tell you what-those piccies of them on RR just did not do them justice!! :shock: they are absolutely gorgeous boys and i love them to bits already :love: they are a little shy but i know they will come out of their shells in no time :D they are both in their crate now stretched out and looking all cute-i got a few piccies of them but my pc is playing up and wont let me put my photos on :( will post ASAP so you can all drool over my new babies! :D

right i couldnt really get any superb ones as i want them to settle in without their new mommy blinding them in the process! :shock: :lol:

here is Errol hiding in the wooden box that Jane brought with them :D

100_5417.jpg

100_5416.jpg

and here is the ever so gorgeous Timy Tim relaxing in his basket :D

100_5415.jpg

100_5414.jpg

and just so he doesnt feel left out here are a couple of my precious Gabriel :love: the first is a little festive but i forgot to put it up at christmas :oops:

100_5388.jpg

and here he is in some strange sleeping positions in his litter tray :roll:

100_5395.jpg

100_5399.jpg

100_5404.jpg

now i just need Stumpy to complete my little bunny family :D :D :D

*waves madly*

awww thye are sooo gorgeous!!! gabriel is adorable!! I love it when htey sleep like that and in such wierd places too!!

hows the other furries....sends scritches to all

xx

sarattie said:
*waves madly*

awww thye are sooo gorgeous!!! gabriel is adorable!! I love it when htey sleep like that and in such wierd places too!!

hows the other furries....sends scritches to all

xx

*flaps arms around in air* :lol:

all the furries are fine-although i have one rattie with half a finger missing due to another rattie biting it off :evil: :evil: :( and another rattie with a bad hand because he has something wrong with his tendons(or so the vet thinks-we will probably be getting it x-rayed over the next week) all of this happened the day before christmas eve i might add-my animals have perfect timing :roll: but yeah, other then that everyone is fine! :D :lol:

lots of scritches being sent right back to your gang :D

oh and i shall pass the compliments onto the buns everyone :D

Ah, they`re gorgeous :love: Errol is the spitting or a little Lionlop i had from a rescue and she was the most sweetest bunny ever.............
Stumpy says he can`t wait to meet all his new bunster family. 8) :wave:

Su.x

Thanks everyone! will pass on all the compliments :D

managed to get some better piccies today whilst they were out(they havnt spent much time out of their crate even though the door has been open ALL day :shock: )

precious Tiny Tim:

100_5441.jpg

100_5434.jpg

100_5442.jpg

gorgeous Errol:

100_5421.jpg

100_5435.jpg

both together:

100_5431.jpg

100_5432.jpg

:D :D :D

They are gorgeous :D :D
I picked up two very handsome lionheads today too. I'll post pics when they are feeling more at home.

Back