• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Teddy and Bertie for Jill

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Here are some pics of Teddy and Bertie as requested! They have grown quite a bit now and are getting their new cage soon as they are outgrowing their current one!

Here is Teddy climbing the stairs...
100_0306.jpg

Teddy and Bertie eating lots of lovely hay!
100_0309.jpg

Bertie trying to eat my trousers
bertie.jpg

Eating again...
100_0307.jpg

Lynda thanks for posting them...they are gorgeous :love: well they always were! Teddy...who will always be Elsa to me :roll: ...looks very much like his Mum, Faith. Bertie has grown into a handsome chap. Let me know how their neutering goes..and give them a noserub from me!

Am going to call the vets and try and get them booked in for next week and if they say they are too young I will have to go somewhere else as I am sure they are ready!

Will keep you posted though. Am really nervous about having them done so will be looking to everyone for reassurance no doubt!

Teddy and Bertie say thanks very much for the nose rubs Aunty Jill :D

Lynda don't be too worried. There is always a risk with a GA but the male neutering is so much easier to perform, and quicker, than a female spaying..I'm sure they will be fine. One way to see if they are big enough is to check their testicles have dropped :shock:
And yes it does look like they need a bigger cage..you are obviously feeding them well! :D
pic of their mum Faith
Faith.jpg

We know Teddy's definately have but Bertie won't keep still for long enough :?

We ordered the dog crate yesterday and have gone for a 42" one and my step dad is going to make them a shelf for it so they can have 2 levels (and probably make double the mess! hehe) This should hopefully be with us on Friday or Saturday all being well :D

Oh yes, Teddy definately looks like his Mum, they are almost identical!

aawwww they are adorable. Are they two of the babies you had Jill? They have grown up so quickly! Did they all get rehomed now?

yes Chris they were 2 of the first lot of babies I had in with their mum and dad. All the family have gone to new homes except little Polly who is still with me but is off tobe paired with Flint (another one of mine) on Friday :D She is going to the same couple who adopted her Dad, Alfie, so a sort of family reunion :D :D

the dog crate sounds great Lynda!

Called the vets today... got them booked in for the 2 weeks time! Thought it might be a bit sooner but not to worry, am sure they will be fine up until then.

Re: .

honeybunny said:
yes Chris they were 2 of the first lot of babies I had in with their mum and dad. All the family have gone to new homes except little Polly who is still with me but is off tobe paired with Flint (another one of mine) on Friday :D She is going to the same couple who adopted her Dad, Alfie, so a sort of family reunion :D :D

the dog crate sounds great Lynda!

aawww thats great news :D

toffeepudding said:
They look very shiny! My little boy still hasn't figured out the stairs :roll:

Its so funny when they do, although when they start to run up and down I keep thinking that they're going to fall and hurt themselves! But so far so good... I think i'm just a paranoid bunny mummy! :lol:

awww they are my Dexters brothers! Cuteness must run in the family! I haven't rang the vet yet about getting him neutered, I haven't spotted any danglies yet :oops: but he is getting a bit smelly! :roll: :lol:

My little Hope is their sister. I'll be posting piccies very soon when my new camera arrives.

We should all post a pic of them to see how they have all grown.

Estelle said:
awww they are my Dexters brothers! Cuteness must run in the family! I haven't rang the vet yet about getting him neutered, I haven't spotted any danglies yet :oops: but he is getting a bit smelly! :roll: :lol:

My two stink at the moment! And when they come out to play, they pee anywhere where as they'd usually go back in the cage to go to the toilet... hopefully it'll settle down once they are done.

Dexter looks nice and chilled out, Bertie just flops out and lies down like that all the time!

And Charlies Mum... Can't wait to see pics of Hope, I think she looks similar to their Mum and my Teddy?

You will have to give them both kisses from their brothers :D

charlies mum said:
My little Hope is their sister. I'll be posting piccies very soon when my new camera arrives.

& I got Alfie, their Dad, & am getting Polly, their sister.

My mum has lent me her camera, so I just gotta figure out what to do with it!

Angie65 said:
charlies mum said:

& I got Alfie, their Dad, & am getting Polly, their sister.

My mum has lent me her camera, so I just gotta figure out what to do with it!

Oooooh! Can't wait to see piccies of the infamous Alfie, have heard lots about him. I bet he's a right cheeky little chappie just like his boys.... and of course, gorgeous too!

When are you getting Polly? Glad she's found a home :D

Back