• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drawing rabbit and guinea pig comic - Need reference pics!

Please post piccies of your bunnies and guinea pigs I need heaps and heaps. All different posses and angles preferably at eye level. I need some to help get sketches right. Will use them as reference pics for my drawing. I'm also gonna post finished product when it's done.

BTW: They really don't have to be good quality i want people to post absolutely anything, even if they are facing the other way.

Miss Lavender's a very vain bunny, she would like to be an artists subject!

MissLavendersays1.jpg

Rabswood

Mad is good! I like the one with her up on her hind legs, these are great. I've done a few sketches but I haven't put them together yet. I just need a few more bunnies piccies coz i want to be able to say at the end...This character was based on...sophie and this one was based on...etc etc etc. But i might post some of the sketches...later when i have access to the scanner.

I'd love to see them!! :D The majority of the ones I have of Soph are the ones of her lying down, sitting up ir full face ones! There aren't many action ones as she is a lazy so and so!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here are more if you want them :oops: :lol:
And some guinea ones...

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0361.jpg

DSCF0362.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

DSCF0162.jpg

:D

sophiemarmion said:
touie, i love the one of the bunny relaxing on the stairs, its very nice! :D

sophie

that was his favourite place, though he did forget where he was and roll over yesterday! :shock: I heard a big bang and he's not stretched out there since!!! :lol:

:shock: :shock: Travis could be Sophie's long lost brother!!?? :lol:

bun8.jpg
travisbunny.jpg

bun6.jpg

pb4.jpg

pb9.jpg
pb12.jpg

pb17.jpg

pb11.jpg
bun1.jpg

Then There's the absolutely gorgeously photogenic Treacle....

bun5.jpg

pb18.jpg

pb15.jpg
pb10.jpg

pb7.jpg

pb5.jpg
pb1.jpg

And together ...

tt6.jpg
tt5.jpg

buns.jpg

I think there needs to be a cute overload warning on this thread :love:

I've got way too many bunny pics to be healthy so I'm gonna refrain for a while :lol:

flapjack
yepitstumbsupforme.jpg

mowi
21981078.jpg

dillon
Alllopshow.jpg

likkleloppy.jpg

babies
kiraraslitter4.jpg

Raichu(rip)
Mvc-025s.jpg

kiara
5da3b08e.jpg

sasha
Pict0020.jpg

pikachu(rip)
9306be55.jpg

baby blueberry
bellasblueotter2weeksold.jpg

well yet again i think iv gone over board but i find it so hard to choose out of the 100's iv got
:lol:

Re: Drawing rabbit and guinea pig comic - Need reference pic

toffeepudding said:
All different posses and angles preferably at eye level.

How about mouth level ;) :lol:
(and no, we didn't paint the radiator that colour! ;))
ElroyFloor.jpg

Re: Drawing rabbit and guinea pig comic - Need reference pic

Jeremy said:
(and no, we didn't paint the radiator that colour! ;))
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's just so funny that you felt the need to clarify that :lol: :lol:

Lily

Here are a few pictures of lily in case you want to use them for your sketches.

This is her trying to sneak behind a tree without anyone noticing. Obviously it didn't work!
8e7ca5be.jpg

Flopped out on the carpet after running up the stairs
8e7ca5be.jpg

And just looking gorgeous
8e7ca5be.jpg

Back