• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The fruit of my hard work yesterday

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaaa a nice new permanent run for the littl'uns (excuse the dodgy state of the mesh, that's only there to stop the bunnies from poking their noses through and biting each other!)

Phase II involves framing the PWS panels in wood and fitting them together so I can actually access the runs without taking it all apart, the bigger shed is being moved down next to the other one (so my O/H can put up a new outbuilding where the shed currently is!) and then I'll get a nice big piece of clear tarpaulin to cover the top with when it's raining, should be much tidier and easier to move than the corrugated monstrosity! Oh and I want to put a shelf up inside the littl'uns shed so they can sit and look out of the window, and swap the plastic sheeting on the door with a nice piece of perspex. I'm exhausted just thinking about it :D

But anyway, here are the runs and sheds in their current state (and yes the lops do jump up into that top hutch in their shed!) :D

1e25fda2.jpg

6da3f16e.jpg

ac14259e.jpg

f9b416ce.jpg

Well done Alison! :thumb:

If the buns could speak I bet they would tell you your hard work was appreciated! :lol:

Wow!! Thats really cool Alison. Well done! Little Dudley and his missus look well happy. My two are just back from their stay with my family. They seem v calm and collected despite their journey, bless. After a whole week and a bit of constant family, me and boyf are completely pooped. Hope you had a lovely time. Will send you some more piccies of my two soon.
Nicola x

Wow, it looks fab! I'm currently planning a new home for Ted and Dougal, a shed rather than a hutch, so they have more room!

Thanks all, I'm really chuffed - particularly because I've spotted Santa munching on the grass :D She's a bit of a piggy bun but she doesn't like eating hay so I'm really pleased that she's started to graze :D

To complete the look, I've just been to PAH and purchased the large log cabin in the Jan sale :D That's not a ghost, that really is little Dudley in there, only he moved while the pic was being taken.

e9a0c865.jpg

Back