• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fluffy bun and Pepsi

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I've never posted any pics of my first bunny Fluffy, I had her before my digi camera she went to Rainbow bridge in 2004 age 4. and one of Pepsi my cat who I got as a valentine present when i was 18 and was the sickliest creature i ever owned bless her. She had no teeth, asthma, was allergic to just about everything, was scared of Fluffy and didn't like to go outside! she passed away earlier this year age 13.

Pepsi
Image4.jpg

Fluffy bun (also known as scruffy- she loved to dig!!!)
Image6.jpg

here she is digging
Image7.jpg

and pushing dirt away! she's the only rabbit i've known thats dug burrows that she could completely disappear into!!!
Image9.jpg

Image13.jpg

and tucking into some grass
Image26.jpg

Image27.jpg

Image7.jpg

They obviously had a great life!! Even though Pepsi was so sickly to live 'til the age of 13 aint bad for a puddy-tat!! Jane and Buns xx

They are both beautiful and full of character. It is lovely to see them though I feel a bit sad that they are not with us anymore. Cats and bunnies - my favourite, they look so happy and though they had super lives. Well done.

Back