• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fluffy Monster! (For Adele and Elaine!)

anon101

Banned
Couple of snaps of the now rather fluffy Duke! :D

Of all the boxes he has got to play with he squashes himself into the smallest one on our bed! :lol:

DSCN2545.jpg

DSCN2546.jpg

(I hasten to add this was supervised play to make sure he didn’t fall of the bed! :) ).

Louise

aaaawwwwwwww :love: it is my little sweetheart.....oh Louise he looks great, you have done a brilliant job ..he is so well groomed and tidy :D :D :D
I thought you said Steve is adverse to having bedroom bunnies :shock: :shock: :!: :!: :!: have you snuck Duke in when Steve was not looking then.. :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Duke looks very comfortable there I must say :lol: :lol:

Thanks very much for posting the photos :D

XX

Adele said:
I thought you said Steve is adverse to having bedroom bunnies :shock: :shock: :!: :!: :!: have you snuck Duke in when Steve was not looking then.. :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Duke looks very comfortable there I must say :lol: :lol:

XX

Thought I would sneak him in while I was sorting through some dreaded paper work! :) :lol:

Louise

Awww he's lovely, looks quite like my toffee and caramel but with fluffy ears! :lol:

Back