• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treacle ate all the parsley!!!! edit: more pics

touie

Wise Old Thumper
To answer bunnymadhouse's question...it was treacle! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's been in a very strange mood today, I've put food in his cage but he's not touched it, he wouldn't go out in the garden either. He's just been sat in the kitchen all morning looking expectently but ignoring any offerings I gave him :? not sure what he was after but he seemed quite excited by the parsley pot! :D

dec05060.jpg

edit: couple more pics cause he's started eating!!! :D

dec05061.jpg

dec05062.jpg

He's still the same really. I'm syringe feeding him about 10ml 3 times a day and he is eating but the problem is he'll only eat about 3 pellets at a time then he has to lie down for a rest, and he's drinking the equivalent of 2-3 300ml bottles of water a day too! :shock: and his breathing looks a bit laboured still and he's still falling over :( don't know what to do with him. I'm going to see if i can get another vets appointment on Tuesday.

Back