• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All 4 buns back in familiar territory....

Camellia

Warren Scout
:D
I set up a puppy playpen today and put all 4 buns together back in the room (my room) that they've been taking turns daily having free roam of....There was some near-tussling at the beginning that I avoided with a spray bottle...lol o.o That's why Keiser is wet in the piccies lol, but they quieted down in not too long and started getting along (Not ignoring/avoiding each other, but hopping by each other, sniffing, but noooooo tails up or lunging anymore) :D:D:D:D:D
haha they made their mom proud ^^ Here's piccies ^^

Here is Keiser, Cygnus, and Kalliope (These 3 really have no tiffs, I would be perfectly comfortable with leaving them all alone together)
croip-3buns3.jpg

crop-kalkeiser.jpg

Keiser and Kippes munchin' on hay pretty darn near each other :) :

crop-keizhaykip.jpg

Keiser and Kip sniffing each other....Kip don't look too happy but there was no nipping even in that, they just sniffed and Keiser ended up hopping away.:

crop-keizkipsniff.jpg

crop-keizsniffkip.jpg

hehe I was sooo happy when I could actually get all 4 in one picture and not need to worry about needing the spray bottle when I have the camera in my hand:
crop-4buns.jpg

crop-4buns1.jpg

crop-crop-4buns5.jpg

Kip eating hay while his girl grooms Keiser
crop-kalgroomkeizkip.jpg

here he is coming over and checking things out....Cygnus is right by him, they just sniffed each other and then Kip jumped on top of the tunnel

crop-crop-4buns7.jpg

crop-4buns9b.jpg

crop-4buns9a.jpg

hehehe I looooove this piccie....Kalliope is grooming Keiser, and Kip is above Kalli grooming her :)

crop-4bunsgroom.jpg

And just for the heck of it, hehe, last night I seen Kip playing with a grass mat that looked something like this one:

crop-grassmat.jpg

By morning,

It looked like this.....

crop-grassmat1.jpg

:lol:

Fab pics, your buns look like they are having a great time! They are all gorgeous!

JCO said:
Great Piccies!! Happy 2006 to you and your Buns!! Jane and Buns xx0

Ohhhh my gosh it is 2006! LOL I didn't even realise it was Dec. 31 yesterday o.o haha where has my mind been? Happy New Year people :)

:oops: :oops:

Back