• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

probioics

Yes, that is the classic avipro. I have recently bought some. It is for a whole range of animals inc. rabbits.

Nope can't remember when I last did.

Oh yes I can when baby Loveage was ill.

But you should be using it for Alfie while he's on antibiotics. :)

I gave it when Eddie bun went off his hay and another time, I was on the phone to Lynda at the time and Eddie bun did a sloppy poo which could of been from the excitement of Buddy being here so Lynda said to sprinkle some on his food :D :D if Alfie likes his veg, give the veg a soak and sprinkle some over it, I agree with Tracy, I would give it to alfie at the moment :D I was of the understanding that it was good for unwell and convelescing (sp) buns :D

rngpwelfare said:
How do get on with it on his food I always put it in the water.

so I can monitor how much they are taking

well I did put it in Eddies water when he went off his hay but when I sprinkled it on his food I found that it speeded up things, if that makes sense :lol: think it was because he ate all his food so he had all of it really where as the water was a slow process. I did'nt sprinkle as much on the food compared to the amount suggestion per 200mls of water but if you rinse the veg with water then shake and sprinkle (sounds like a man going to the toilet :lol: :lol: :lol: ) it sticks to the veg :D + they are getting water at the same time :wink: :D

rngpwelfare said:
Nope can't remember when I last did.

Oh yes I can when baby Loveage was ill.

But you should be using it for Alfie while he's on antibiotics. :)
yes thats who it is for :)

My Truffle had been bothered by bloat on and off for ages. One weekend I had to take her to the emergency vet as she was particularly bad. The vet prescribed one pinch per day on her food of a prebiotic called Vetrumex. I really didn't hold out much hope of this helping her but touch wood she's been much better ever since I've been giving her this.

Back