• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie (for loopyju!) lots of pics!

Katie

Mama Doe
PA050010sm.jpg

PA050005sm.jpg

PA050004sm.jpg

PA050003sm.jpg

hugolookalike2.jpg

alfie2.jpg

spoonfedsm.jpg

well.jpg

peekaboosm.jpg

alfiespoon.jpg

Me neither :oops: , buthe's a gorgeous little piggie. Give him a little snuggle from me.

Awww he's lovely! cute little feet! :D in that 2nd pic it looks like the flower's in his hair! :lol:

Awwww - come on all you people who 'don't really like guinea pigs' - You've got to love them now!! :D

:p :p :p :p THANK YOU Katie :p :p :p :p

He has the cutest ears EVER :love: and look at his little face :love: I love the photo of him licking the spoon.

Hey Elve I think after that photo shoot PIGGY LUUURVE is here :lol:

sing along with me everybody!!! :D

'I'd like to teach the world to squeak

in perfect harmony....

I'd like to hold it in my hand

and feed it celery....'

:lol:

elve said:

in perfect harmony....

and feed it celery....'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I love em - always have - meant to get piggies when we moved here but ended up with bunnies instead - maybe one day....... :roll:

what I love about pigs is the way they are soooo excited at the dawn of a new day - and I don't feed them till tea time so it's not food! They are just full of the joy of life - all sleeping when I come downstairs, then they start leaping and popcorning, racing around their cage, shaking the pile of cages so that the one's 'downstairs' from them catch the popcorn bug too - And they squeak at the same time, in rhythm - it's so funny! :lol:

I am sometimes grateful for the blessed peace of the bunny shed though - I hope they never learn to talk :roll:

elve said:

in perfect harmony....

and feed it celery....'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just love piggies and the way they're so vocal! It's lovely to be greeted by squeaking.

:lol: it is lovely but when dad comes in from late shift at midnight and puts the kettle on for a cup of tea and alfie squeaks soooo loudly its like a siren.. then its not so lovely :lol:

:lol: naughty Alfie!

The other thing I've noticed with my piggies is eye contact - they seem to make eye contact more than the rabbits do - or am I just imagining it?

It's the way they look at me that makes me laugh though - Alfie has a bit of it in those photos - they do the 'princess Diana' - looking sideways and up - kind of shy :)

Back