• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

goodbye bubble my lovely guinea pig

inka dinka doo

Alpha Buck
here is too my boyfriends guinea pig Bubble she was old and wise and had a good life she was rescued from pets at home sold to us as a baby when she was really 2 years old.
heres to you bubbly run free over the bridge and squeak to your hearts content! we love you so much my multicolored bubbly pig

love mummy T and daddy J XXXXXXXXX
Picture050.jpg

Have lots of piggie fun at The Bridge Bubble. There will be so many things for you to do, lots of other 'Bridge Piggies' to meet and some really scrummy grass to graze on. There will only be sunshine as piggies dont like the cold and you will be Soooooooo HAPPY!!! Jane ad Buns xx

Aw what a cutie-pie! Have lots of fun at the bridge, say hi to Crumpet and Smudge (my friend Heather's guineas I looked after for 6 months cos her Dad got a contract in America) and tell them I've never forgotten them!

AMETHYST

Enjoy the bridge little Bubble.
You are such a lovely colour.
You will soon make lots of new friends.
But do not forget your Mum down here who will always love you.

(inka)

Back