• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Jimmy

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I've just been handed this poor fella called Jimmy
Jimmy.jpg

He has lived as a house bun and is litter tray trained.
I've been told he's a French lopx and about 2 and a half years old. His eyes were in such a mess and when I pointed this out to the previous owner they said "oh I never noticed" As the pic shows...not easy to miss..the "gunk" was running down his face and older stuff has set solid over his cheeks :( His fur is matted in places
eyes.jpg

They also were not sure if he was actually a boy and when I asked if he had testicles or not they said they had never looked at his rear end ( by the way his testicles are in ratio with the rest of him...huge!) Then I picked him up and saw his nails...again I said when did you last trim them..and the reply " I didn't think they needed doing" :evil:
claW.jpg

The pic doesn't show how long they were..if any of you remember Merlin who I had in some time ago and his poor nails...Jimmy's were in the same league and like Merlin he was having trouble walking because of them.
He will be neutered, have his eyes sorted and then be looking for a home to give him the proper care and attention he so obviously has been missing out on.

:evil: poor jimmy . maybe its a good thing he is with you now as they obviously didn,t really bother about him . :cry: . i cannot understand some poeple , he is a beautiful boy .

Marie yes they are good..I use King Richard's Vets. The vets there really care..one of them even took home 2 young rabbits the RSPCA wanted put down as they had teeth spurs :evil: the vet took them and rehomed them..

Poor Jimmy.Pictures like that break my heart. How can people be so bl**dy stupid and cruel. Thank god hes with you now. Give jimmy kisses from me x x

just had a thought ..when he's fit and well would make a gorgeous partner for Lupin..the large girlie I have in :D Anyone looking for a large PAIR of bunnies? :lol:

Re: ,

honeybunny said:
just had a thought ..when he's fit and well would make a gorgeous partner for Lupin..the large girlie I have in :D Anyone looking for a large PAIR of bunnies? :lol:

eek :shock: :shock: :shock: i,m getting out of here before i get tempted .

poor jimmy.
how can you miss poorly eyes like that , especialy when hes living inside too.

lucky boy , he ll be better off now

Angie

Re: ,

honeybunny said:

OMG, how can you be so brazenly tempting. If dreams came true, I would jump at you, I love big animals and these two are stunning! They'd get through the cabbage a bit i reckon..! I just do not know where I would put them!

Thank goodness he is now with you. Poor lad . Hope his previous owners get their come-uppence VERY SOON..... :evil: :evil: I would so love to offer him a home but with 31 Bunsters and me sleeping on a hay-storage-pallet :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: I just dont have the room :cry: :cry: . If I win the lottery (memo....BUY TICKET :roll: :roll: ) I'll get my dream Bunny Sanctuary with adequate caring knowledgable employees to help me care for as many buns that need it. I can dream....... :roll: :roll: Jane and Buns xx

Awwwww he is so beautiful - thank heavens he is with you now and I bet its not long before he is restored to his former bunny beauty :wink:

Sending this big chap a huge hug - lets hope he finds love and cuddles sooon :wink:

Jimmy is gorgous. I have a thing for Jimmys. I had a pet g-piggy called Jimmy, and my O/H is called James (Jimbo). Wish i could afford more bunnies!!

Jane, when you get your Sanctuary could you send an application to me, please.

JIMGRACIE said:
Jimmy is gorgous. I have a thing for Jimmys. I had a pet g-piggy called Jimmy, and my O/H is called James (Jimbo). Wish i could afford more bunnies!!

Jane, when you get your Sanctuary could you send an application to me, please.
WILL DO..... :thumb: Jane and Buns xx

Bless little (big) Jimmy - how can anyone be so stupid? Jane, Im sure these people will get what they deserve eventually :evil:

Back