• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

foot and ankle fetish

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Hope the little madam has developed a fetish for bare feet and ankles. She pounces at them like a puppy and nips like mad . just before she pounces she gets a real evil look in her eye. She realy is quite scary when she does it . The other day she had my grand daughter pinned screaming in a corner.

what ever happened to the cute fluffy bundle that came to me in such a shocking state . Have one of you lot bunny napped her and put another evil bun in her place. :twisted:

cover up those feet and ankles though and shes just a normal bun again .

Angie

:lol: :lol: :lol: Fudge is the same I dont expose my ankles to him at all! Hurts too much!!! :shock:

Young tilly has developed a taste for toes :shock: :shock: :shock: She has turned into a right little menace, funny though and we love her loads :D :D

When Gaz first moved in with me, my first bunny Smirnoff (he was my only one at the time), used to bite his feet, then run off. We figured it was a territorial thing, cos he's fine now we have moved house.

aww golly they are lovely Alison arnt they.
perhaps they could give Hope a few lessons in the being gentle with feet department :lol:

I'm always wary when Maa's under the bed too - but so far she's been good - I will start wearing wellies in the house otherwise :lol:

I always wear wellies around the shed bunnies even in summer, just incase :?

Back