• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another one.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.....of my 'Bridge Bunnies'. Alfie left us on 4th July 2005 at the age of 5. He had severe dental problems/osteomyelitis and chronic renal failure. As a baby he was thrown over my garden fence on a Christmas morning with his 5 litter mates. Two died from their injuries :cry: and the remaining 4 had a forever home here. :D :D They were all very sickly buns but I hope I gave them a happy life.Although in the case of two of Alfie's sisters,Amber and Alice a very short life. Alfie's other sister, Emily, left for the Bridge just before Alfie on 5th April 2005. I feel Alfie really just gave up then :cry: :cry: I always think of them, especially at Christmas as I was so sad to think they could have been treated so callously by whoever dumped them over my garden fence. Jane and Buns xx
rabbits173.jpg

Poor little Alfie, what brave bun he was. Binky free now sweetheart, where no horrible people will hurt you anymore.

AMETHYST

Back