• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheds

This is Harry & Heather's 6*4 abode.

At first, it was carpeted, it had a nice tidy hay filled hidey hole. Then I added some vetbed and a covered cat basket.

b4a499a3.jpg

When it got really cold (and I wanted to tidy up the garden) I also added a hutch, so now it looks like this. Sorry it's a bit of a rubbish photo but you probably just about get the idea.

0a7124e4.jpg

Mine also has a catflap on the far end so they can get out into their run through that.

Dudley & Santa's 4*4 shed can be seen here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/tam/viewtopic.php?t=13420&start=0

Harry & Heather's is 10*25 (here it is, half finished)
efd46378.jpg

Dudley & Santa's is 12*3 although they also have about 6*6 extra at the moment for supervised play. We're currently redoing the garden and are going to frame the runs in wood so that it is easier to get in and out of and move around. The 2 sheds will be next to each other and they will have a run of around 5*20 each. My husband works from home so they also have a lot of time out running round the garden each day :D

Back