• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

excel nature snacks

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone tried them? I bought some for my bunnies today but they don't seem to be that interested :? Splodge had a little nibble but the others have ignored them! Thought they sounded quite tasty too!!! :lol:

See my thread in Stories & Photos about my bunnies' Christmas - I put a packet of the dandelion ones into each of the two treat baskets I gave them, and they really like them! The guy at the pet shop I got them from said that the dandelion ones have been flying off the shelves!

AMETHYST

Don't know if they were the same thing, but i brought some for my piggies thistle and something. The girlies loved them!! Gone in 60 seconds.

Jacob had the dandelion and isn't keen at all. Too healthy I reckon, he likes sweet, naughty things which is why he is overweight, now I am trying to get healthy things he is sad! He will eat afalfa slims though, I assume they are OK, am I wrong? I feel a useless bunny mummy at the mo! A fat bun and a sad one too now on diet! Still weighs more at every weigh in at vets.

I found 3 flavours, one with mint, one with dandelion and one with nettle. My two love them, and they're all good!! They do make a bit of a mess though (my buns are "free range" on a cream carpet?! :shock: ) as the bits inside are tiny and finely chopped, but we have a paws up from this house!!!

:lol: :lol:

buns.jpg

My buns and piggies love these theyve tried the dandelion and the nettle ones.Even my bun with no teeth likes them i brake them up into small pieces for her.

:lol: they are quite messy arn't they? my buns are free range too and gypsy hops onto my bed with her treats! :lol: little dandilion bits in the bed clothes! - lovely :lol: storm and gypsy love the nettled ones and dandilion but don't like the mint ones very much.

Choco loves them she has had nettle and dandilion flavour, you only have to hold the packet and she gets her own out, sometimes she looks like she is chewing on a cigar :lol:

caz

ive tried the mint and dandelion ones-the rats, the pigs and Gabriel all love them! although mine all expect me to sit and hold it for them while they eat it :roll:

Mine didn't like them at all,took them off me threw them around then turned their back on me in disgust!! :lol: I even found myself apologising to them and promising I'd get them something else instead! My friends bun loves them though so I think it's personal taste and mine are obviously VERY fussy! :D

well looked in the cages this morning ans treacle and fudge have not touched theirs, Toffee and caramel have not touched theirs, but Splodge has eaten his all up!!! So I guess Splodge and Niamh get the rest of the packet! :lol:

I got them from a big pet superstore near me called Jollys, that is the first time that i've noticed them there though!!!

Back