• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Veronica

Mama Doe
On Boxing Day, little Prudence came to join our family! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

She's settled in brilliantly! She is gorgeous, always comes to greet me in her pen, and gives little stomps when I stop giving her attention! She's 'Princess' Prudence in all respect, and I adore her for it!

I let her settle in on first day, and gave her space to herself to get used to her new surroundings...which she did! I sat watching her for hours arranging her hay/straw and moving her toys about to where she wanted them to be. She wasn't that keen on where I'd put her food bowl, so decided to move it to the other side :lol:
I also gave her plenty of nose rubs to let her know she was very welcome and loved! :p

The second day, I let her have a run about and gave her abit of a tidy up...she loves to dig in her straw...and her long coat....results in an untidy bunny! :lol:
I also give her a little trim around the eyes....she is the fluffest bun I've ever seen! She must be so snug and warm inside that beautiful fluff! :D

She's the greedest bun I've seen! I give her a bowlful of food a day...and moreorless as soon as I've given it her, it's empty! I give her loads of hay...and that's quickly gone too! :lol:

She's burning it off though, and loves to exercise! She's been running around my lounge, and I take her out in the garden on a harness, so she can get some fresh air in her lungs :D

I absolutely adore her. She is gorgeous, and bring a smile to my face everytime I see her. She's become very much part of the family already :)

I'd like to thank.....
Alice and all the wonderful work she does rehoming and caring for rescue rabbits and gps. You are a wonderful person, who puts so much time, energy and love into putting these animals first all the time. You are wonderful! :D

Nicola, for getting this bunny run organised so quickly, efficiently and smoothly! You are so kind to go out of your way and time to help Prudence become part of our family :) You are an absolute star! :D

Katie, it was lovely to meet you (sorry for being late and letting you get drenched as I rambled on! :p Everyone tells me I talk too much :p :lol: )
You have been amazing in transporting and boarding Prudence so comfortably and in luxury 8) She was so unfazed and chilled out despite all the journey. I am so grateful for you for looking after her so well during those few days, and for completing the final leg of the bunny run to get her to her new home :) You are fab! :D

Also thanks to Lizzie, for all the cuddles you gave Prudence when you met her :D and SOAD for the offers of help in this bunny run :)
Thanks to everyone else who was involved in this run, who I might have left out accidently :)

I am overwhelmed in the help, kindness and speed that went with this bunny run! The way in which you all jumped to action to help Prudence find her new home is amazing, and shows the love and support you all have for rescue rabbits out there looking for their forever homes. I am honestly forever grateful to you all.

I will keep you all updated with pics on how Prudence is doing...and if any of you are in the neighbourhood, please feel free to let me know, and you are more than welcome to pop by for a cuppa and biscuits :p

Here's some pics of the gorgeous Princess Prudence :D .....

First day home...
prudence3.jpg

prudence2.jpg

prudence1.jpg

This morning's play out in the snow :p
prudence5.jpg

prudence6.jpg

Playing peekaboo....:D

prudence4.jpg

OMG Is HRH Princess Prudence absolutely SURE she is a bunster!! Her lil' face is not unlike a wee Persian puss-cat!! She is LOVELY :love: Jane and Buns xx

Jolly good news. Glad to hear she is home and looks to have settled very quickly. Another successful story :D :D :D
Nicola x

What a gorgeously fluffy bunny! She does indeed look like a persian cat! So glad she's settling in so well!

AMETHYST

JCO said:
OMG Is HRH Princess Prudence absolutely SURE she is a bunster!! Her lil' face is not unlike a wee Persian puss-cat!! She is LOVELY :love: Jane and Buns xx

LOL! That's the first thing I thought too! She does look very much like a persian! :lol:

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys...I've passed them on to Prudence :p :D

aaawww she's a beauty Veronica.... now give her to me please.. i need another slipper :wink: :wink: :D
Can't wait to see her with her boyfriend :D

Back