• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what the RSPCA just brought me

sgprescue

Mama Doe
The RSPCA just brought round this gorgeous little chap. He was found wandering round someones garden on xmas day. I suspect he was an xmas pressie and has been turfed out already :cry: He is only about 10 - 12 weeks old

xmasbunny.jpg

elve said:
Aww what a little sweetie - He looks like thingummy's son - you know the boy bonded to Dottie?

If you mean dylon I can see the resemblence, no chance of that though, he had his bits chopped months ago :lol:

They just brought me another one today. He came from the same area and has similar coloured markings so it wouldnt suprise me if they came from the same person. Will get more pics later.

Cheryl

Poor little love. If he is related (sounds like it doesn't it) then I suppose this poor little love has been wandering about in the cold all night :cry: Glad they are safe with you now though :D

yep but they are tucked up in the warm now. Got them booked in for the snip on the 12th, that is if noone claims them before then.

Back