• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 overlooked girlies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
thought I'd post a couple of pics of the two girlies in my rescue who have been let down by prospective adopters
Flora a real cutie pie :D
Fl.jpg

and Lupin...a large girl who sometimes has a bout of sneezing. Loves a fuss on her terms, a real character.
lu.jpg

She had just been in the shopping bags looking for carrots but I couldn't get the camera quick enough to capture that!
lups.jpg

Her ears are always like that! :lol:

:lol: Looks like Lupin is confused as to whether she's and up-eared or a Lop-eared bunster!!

Hope they find homes soon

Awww they are adorable!! I can't understand why no one wants them :( They are just too cute, hope they find a good home soon!!

xxx

gave Flora her morning cuddle and am amazed no one wants this lovley little girl Someone rang up enquiring about Polly who is reserved and when I said I had another young doe and described Flora they said " I don't think she's what we're looking for" .. :( .

My heart has just missed a beat. I saw Lupin and she so looks like a very special bunny friend I had in my teens. She was called Flopsy and she too had one ear up and one down, I would show a photo but I got burgled about 10 years ago and they took everything including my spoecial photo of Flopsy in a pose just like Lupin. One ear up and one down are special, and even more so we lived in leicestershire at the time, so you never know, Lupin could be a relation even of Flopsy, am I mad or what. She is lovely, as is Flora. God bless them.

awww poor Flora, she is beautiful and so is Lupin. I'm sure they will find someone to give them a forever home soon :D

I can't believe that woman wouldn't want flora!!! :( She looks like a perfect little darling, and the poor bun'd have given her so much happiness. I hope they find their forever homes soon.

"She's not what we are looking for"????????? Do people actually go out looking for specific LOOKING bunnys? Do they wake up in the morning and say to themselves hmmm i might get a BLACK bunny to go with my WHITE bunny and it has to be a SHE and have LOP ears to match the WHITE one.

Maybe having one ear up and one ear down makes her more interesting.

Oh my gosh....How haven't they found a home yet?? They are GOURGEOUS!
Oh if I was anywhere near you I would be inclined on adopting them both myself... :love: Find homes soon girlies :(

So Flora is Flint's sister.

I'm going to talk to my boyfriend again. Don't hold your breathe though. You should have seen the begging that was necessary for Flint & Polly!

Angie...how many hutches do you have cos I can post pics of all my rescues here and you may be able to fit them in! :lol: :lol:
Flora is a little darling and I'm sure if your BF can't be persuaded someone will come along to have her

they are gorgeous how can they have been overlooked might have to come and see you when quinn is ready for a girlfriend

Back