• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos. Shelf added... better now?

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Taken the opportunity while off work to fit a shelf into the Rabs dog crate.

Being a BiB, Oxo checks out the new home to ensure there are no hidden microphones or cameras.

100_1034.jpg

[/img]
100_1038.jpg

100_1037.jpg

His little twin joins in (also a BiB) to check out the loo, can't be too careful!

[/img]
100_1028.jpg

Yes everything seems in order

100_1020.jpg

[/img]
100_1018.jpg

The Rabs sleep in the crate at night, but are free in the bedroom all day. When I get home from work they also play on the landing for a few hours in the cardboard tunnels and boxes. Bless.

Rabswood, Lavender, Oxo & Pippin

seem to be a few problems with the links! shelf looks good in the one that I can see though! :lol:

Strange Ive just come back to the site and they are OK on my laptop? Will investigate!
Rabswood

I can see them too now! What an excellent set-up you have there, and the BIB are checking very thoroughly, their secret agent training has obviously been top notch!

AMETHYST

Ooooh that's an amazing set up!!! Are those the litter like self contained things they go into?

Oooh I want that!! :lol: :lol:

That looks great. Squidgy says good work on checking it out - you can never be too sure who's trying to get information out of the BIBs. :wink:

FlipFlop said:
Ooooh that's an amazing set up!!! Are those the litter like self contained things they go into?

Oooh I want that!! :lol: :lol:

Yes it's a cat toilet. I have two newspapers in the bottom, topped with straw and hay at the front for nibbling. They do most of their biz in there. I change it daily. Well I clean the whole thing out everyday, the rabs like me sitting on the floor with them while I do it, they all get involved, makes cleaning out a bit difficult but the Rabs think its fun.

The pet carrier on he shelf is fastened on by string tied to the bars as don't want a bun toppling off! That just has shredded paper in for sleeping.

Rabswood.

Back