• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the girls have a new home

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Here's some pics of toffee and Caramel in their new home, they seem to have settled in well! :D I popped out to check on them in the middle of the night and they were snuggled up together under the hutch and growled at me :shock: so I let them be!!! They managed to work out how to use the cat flap this morning too clever girls! :D
It's getting increasingly hard to tell them apart now their fur has grown too! :?

dec05049.jpg

now I know that this one's Caramel :wink:
dec05047.jpg

Having a snuggle! Toffee on the left Caramel on the right I think! :?
dec05045.jpg

dec05046.jpg

dec05044.jpg

I think this bum belongs to Toffee! :lol:
dec05043.jpg

being inquisitive, they've been darting in an out and charging around all morning!!
dec05042.jpg

Toffee trying to eat her way through the run :shock: I hope my ex used rabbit proof wire when he built the run! :shock:
dec05040.jpg

and a distance shot! I put a ground sheet over the run to keep it dry when it rains. Don't want wet longhaired bunnies! :shock: This shaggy sheep in the foreground is toffee! :D
dec05039.jpg

Awww - they look lovely and I'm sure they're happier outside with all that fur keeping them warm - my bunnies love their little stool too, although it doesn't match their fur like yours does :lol:

doorkeeper said:
I can see why you thought they would be warm enough :D
I bet the birds envy those coats.

:lol: yes and they seem much happier out there too! I left the door open yesterday and they popped into the house for 10 mins and then went back outside to play again!!! I keep putting the snugglepad out there for them as well but they don't seem to use it! :shock: obviously warm enough snuggled up together!!! :D

Back