• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Snowing!!! Bunny pics added

HS

Wise Old Thumper
Woke up to lots of snow this morning. We won't be going anywhere, that's for sure :D

DSCN0708.jpg

DSCN0711.jpg

DSCN0714.jpg

The bunnies finally came out for a good dig.

Ruby's first tentative sniffs!
DSCN0721.jpg

Enjoying the snow
DSCN0751.jpg

Action shot - they both loved digging in it!
DSCN0759.jpg

My sister's cats are the same. Apparently they tried it, but were very unimpressed!
It's a good excuse to stay in next to the fire and eat chocolate :oops:

LOL! Sophie won't even go out in the frost, nevermind snow :roll: Haha, Im sat here with a coffee and some choc too... :lol: Well, we are going shopping in a bit... need something warm and tasty inside me before we go! :wink: Annnd... I need to eat the choc before I start the wedding diet in Jan! :lol:

:shock: :shock: Wow! LOADS of snow! I can't get to Furniture Village today to get my sofa like I was hoping to do. Grrr. Still, I've turned the heating up and I'm relaxing with the bunnies - my favourite thing to do! Furniture Village can wait!

AMETHYST

You can all have our snow. Its caused nothing but hassle. ANd i'll probably be out of the job by the end of this week, cos i don't see why i should risk driving in it!!

I am very angry with my manager and other staff there as they are basically saying i am unreliable!! :x

Oh no! That sounds terrible. I don't think anyone should be expected to travel in this weather.
I know last year I couldn't get to a fundraising 'do' because of the weather, and I was talked about as not being committed. You've got to take care of yourself.

Wow, that snow is pretty impressive! I wish it would snow here, it never does, and I live in the hills!

Back