• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly-Charlie's new GF!

Sarah_Jane

Alpha Buck
Okay as you all know Charlie lost his 1st partner Honey. I got a new gf for him from the RSPCA. Her name is Molly and she is a dwarf lop :)

Here are a few pics :)

Molly.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

Aww thanks everyone.

Molly was a breeding rabbit so sadly enough she just lived in a little cage so she has a much better life now in the open and with Charlie. Molly is alittle shy still at being handled but i am working on it. She's a year old so just tad bit older than Charlie! :)

They bonded pretty much stright away which was nice. Molly did try to mount charlie a few times. hehe :)

I hope when I can finally get my 2 together I can bond them as easily as you.

Molly looks very cute

Well i did kinda cheat and have the help of Sandra from the RSPCA. The buns did all the bonding we just watched :) Good luck with the bonding tho, i'm sure it will be fine! :)

loopylop said:
Lovely Sarah!! :D

Does this mean you didnt go with the pet shop bunny?

She's HAd Molly for a while :)

You know what i think but just one more time, Shes luuuuuuuuuurvely!! :lol:

Speak soon, Becki xx

beckiboo186 said:
loopylop said:

Speak soon, Becki xx

:oops: Ooops sorry Sarah, you'd think with all the time I spend on here, I'd be up to speed....... fraid not folks!!!! :( :oops: :oops: :lol: :roll:

Hehe don't to worry Loopy- I haven't been on for awhile to be honest :) Thanks for the comments i'll pass them on :) Xx

loopylop said:
beckiboo186 said:
loopylop said:

Speak soon, Becki xx

:oops: Ooops sorry Sarah, you'd think with all the time I spend on here, I'd be up to speed....... fraid not folks!!!! :( :oops: :oops: :lol: :roll:

Back