• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bringing the snow inside to my indoor buns! - video added!!

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:idea: :idea: It's cold, dark and wet outside and my buns are used to the snug and warmth of my bed!!?? :roll: So, I decided that rather than take them outside to see the snow, that I'd bring the snow inside to see them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: They love the stuff!!!! Here's the proof!!!

And now the video - Click here to see Video

Tavis was first to investigate

snowtravis2.jpg

Then he took the plunge!!!

snowtravis.jpg

Treacle was not at all sure!!! :?

snowtreacle3.jpg

And still didn't look too convinced even when she'd jumped in!!!

snowtreacle2.jpg

Then she started digging and licking and thoroughly enjoying herself!!!

snowtreacle.jpg

Then they were both at it :lol: :lol: :lol:

snowboth4.jpg

snowboth3.jpg

snowboth2.jpg

snowboth.jpg

Then it was a case of a good groom after all that wet stuff!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

snowcleaning.jpg

bunsxmas.jpg

:lol: Brilliant! I've been looking forward to those since you posted about them in the other thread. I really like the one of Treacle wondering what on earth mummy has brought her :lol:

AlisonA said:
:lol: Brilliant! I've been looking forward to those since you posted about them in the other thread. I really like the one of Treacle wondering what on earth mummy has brought her :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: And now I can't get her out of the bloomin' thing!!! :roll: :roll: lol, She'll be gutted in about an hour when it's all turned to water!!!! I'm impressed it's lasted this long!!! :shock:

I've got some video of them digging around in it, but I don't know when I'll get a chance to load that on here!!!

bunsxmas.jpg

That's a great video too! I love the soundtrack! It looks like they really enjoyed burrowing around in it!

AMETHYST

Back