• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies' Christmas!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
Hi all,

I thought I'd share these pictures of all my bunnies' Christmas treats and how much they liked them! Sorry they're quite large, but I can't seem to resize them without permanently reducing their quality. :-(

Rocket and China enjoying their new Carousel hideaway and bunny baskets (filled with papaya, apricot, figs, prunes, pineapple, banana chips, Excel treat sticks, apple rings, dried grass, shreddies, alfalfa cubes and haybix! Some of these contents were obtained from some lovely Christmas stockings which can also see below.

P1010137.jpg

P1010136.jpg

P1010135.jpg

P1010134.jpg

P1010149.jpg

P1010150.jpg

Miles and Miffy tucking into their treat basket:

P1010143.jpg

P1010142.jpg

P1010144.jpg

P1010145.jpg

P1010146.jpg

P1010154.jpg

AMETHYST

I got the "carousel" house from Bunny Basics, along with those fab stockings (only £2.99 each!!). The carousel was about £12.99 I think. It's really big inside too, could easily fit larger breeds!

AMETHYST

Lol! They're treats made by Burgess Excel. You can get them in several "flavours", these are dandelion. The buns seem to love them! I think they were mentioned in a thread recently about whether bunnies were interested in them or not - can't remember where that was though!

AMETHYST

Aspen'n'company said:
Your buns had a great haul this year! They look so happy with all of their wonderful toys! Beautiful buns too!

:D Thank you! It's just so nice to see happy rabbits, I'm sure you'll agree! Three cheers for Bunny Basics!

AMETHYST

I wish there were cool aussie websites like that. U people seem to get all the good ones :roll: :lol: I can't get stuff like that to spoil my buns with. If only I lived in ENGLAND then i would buy a whole stack of stuff.

Carousel

Thanks for the lovely picture. I have just bought Charlie the bed as a result, couldn't resist, along with about £40 of other treats and 2 new loo's. Lucky bunster.

I will look out for the stocking next year.

Back