• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dog crate question

cheekyMonkey

Young Bun
Which are best for rabbits? There are galvanised, powder coated, zink coated and painted... Does it make a difference to the rabbit which one I would get?

mine are just the basic black powder coated ones - they don't chew the bars so it doesn't really matter - But you will need to put some large pieces of cardboard box under the metal tray or it makes an awful racket :)

Haha, the only time it drives me mad is the odd occassion when one of them gets spooked and thumps into the night... normally just when I've just got into bed. Thankfully doesn't happen so much any more. They seem to have chilled out a bit.

I have the black (paint?) coated one with a metal floor, which I have covered with carpet. They don't chew it but then they have lots of other things to chew and neither are really 'chewers' anyway (unlike Miss Sylvia Bunny who will chew anything as long as it causes relatively expensive and highly inconvenient damage...) b-m

Back