• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas housework!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Little Flick wondering whether to help clear up or not on Christmas day!
hoover.jpg

she is so cute and often goes up on her back legs to look around....perhaps she's part prairie dog!

m

Jane Flick is a rescue bun so is up for rehoming. I have someone interested in her but I'm going to get Flick spayed before she goes to a new home. So just waiting for funds to recover.

Re: m

honeybunny said:
Jane Flick is a rescue bun so is up for rehoming. I have someone interested in her but I'm going to get Flick spayed before she goes to a new home. So just waiting for funds to recover.
I so wish I were able to do re-homing as that way I'd help many more buns than the ones I have room for. But I am Soooo useless with 'people skills' :oops: :oops: I guess I'll just have to do the best I can with the 'hard-to-rehome' buns who come here to stay :D :D . Not only that but I'd find it near on impossible to part with any bun I might take in...... :roll: :roll: Flick is really lovely :D :D Jane and Bunsxx

/

Jane it is hard to part with the rabbits..some are much harder than others as you tend to strike up an instant bond with some. But when I started rehoming I knew this area needed another rescue for rabbits..especially as our local RSPCA puts down so many :( , and if I manage to find a good home for a bunny then it means I can help another one waiting to come in.....and sadly there are always many waiting :cry:
People like you, and Eve and others, who take on a large amount as pets also obviously help, as think of all your bunnies who would have been in peril if you had chosen to stop at the usual one or two!
by the way if you're looking for another hard to home bun..there's Iris or Lucy or Lupin..... :lol: :lol:

Jill, Tilly is settling in really well she is a little firecracker and into everything. Milly binkies now which he has never done but he does sometimes get fed up with her and hides :roll: She is an absolute nutter and we love her so much, once again thank you so much :D :D :D

Shell I'm so glad she found such a wonderful home and is bringing you and Millie some joy at this time. Give her a cuddle from me!

Back