• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of buns with pressies!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
I want to see what everybun got for christmas!! I unfourtunatly don't have any piccies of mine, because my digital camera is totally out of batteries :roll: but they loved their pressies, Daisy got a treatball, Blaise got some yummy cranberry treats, and Oliver got cranberry treats and toys.

Post your piccies here :D xxxx

Scooby unwrapping his dunbell
ScoobyPressie.jpg

Shadow Unwrapping his Jinglebox
ShadowPressie.jpg

Holly using her Xmas tunnel, Sooty was too scared!! (Ok so they had it b4 Xmas but it was one of their pressies)

Hollytunnel231205.jpg

Sorry lots of pics.

Bindi gaurding her present. (Excuse the mess. She was cleaned out Christmas Eve, and knew Santa would still come if she was naughty :lol: !!

PC250022.jpg

Bindi with her new presents. The treat has vanished into her belly, and the Ka-bob has been a BIG hit too!!

PC250041.jpg

And Maya with his rolly willow nest. He loves it!! He also got a herb and hay rolly treat thingy. But he only munches on that when hes not being watched!!

PC250042.jpg

So presents have gone down well, and have kept both bunnies amused for a few hours. Bindi isn't too happy as i have called worked and told them i am not risking driving as it snowing and being off work Bindi thinks she can come out to play- but snow has called off play :wink:

Gracie and animals x

Back