• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everyone

skippy

Young Bun
A quick first post, to say hi and to introduce ourselves our names are Simon & Kate and we have a one year old Rex rabbit that we have Imaginatively called Rex :oops: he is a great bun and is very full of life, we will be looking for a companion for him in the new year, which is how we came to visit this website, already picked up loads of good tips from the very Knowledgeable posters on here.
I will post some pictures as soon as I can work out how!
merry Christmas to everyone.

Hello and Welcome :wave:

I can't wait to hear more from you and learn lots more about Rex, and his soon to be companion!!

xxx

A_Rabbit_Wel_11710.gif
to this lovely forum

Hi! Nothing wrong with the name Rex, it's what my mini rex got dubbed as he wasn't meant to stay so he didn't get named. Then he didn't leave and Rex stuck :lol:

You never stop learning on this site, and pick up loads of good ideas around accomodation and enrichment. It also helps if you are a little mad :lol:

Welcome
Rabswood,
Lavender Oxo & Pippin (The Rabsville 3)

Quote ""It also helps if you are a little mad ""

You have to be more than a little mad!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome anyway.. I have learn't loads from this site

Thanks to everyone for your kind welcome

Here is a picture of Rex in the recent snow it was the first time he had seen it and he didn't like getting his paws wet and cold. (softy!)

IMG_0982.jpg

hi and welcome
yes have to say the pic is abit small :wink:

ohhh i love rex bunnies as most people can tell u :lol:
cant wait to hear more from u

becky

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt want the picture to be too big but think I might have gone a bit too far!

I will try again.

Back