• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are your buns

Mine are having their normal greens/carrot salad!! A few years ago I gave them all Brussel Sprout Tops for a Christmas Treat. The buns LOVED :D :D them BUT their tums DID NOT :shock: :shock: !!! Yet another part of the bunny care 'learning curve' for me :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: ....!! Jane and Buns xx

Mine will be :D They will be having sprouts, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower (basically a nice little selection each :) ).

I'll be hanging up their stockings later on tonight too! I'll get a pic when I have :)

well mine are going to be having sprouts and carrots as the other veg we have is frozen id rather have it fresh though but my mum said shes not buying more when theres some in

Mine have a selection of at least 3 different greens per night as their main feed. They are on brussels, spring greens and broccoli at this time of year, occasionally with parsley and celery substitued for the broccoli or brussels, so they prob wont be eating anything different, but they have both got pressies to open!!!! :D :D

bunsxmas.jpg

My mum did the veg for tommorow this afternoon so the buns will have theirs tonight. I think there is carrot, parsnip and sprouts.

Tam

Mine will get their usual veggies, hay, etc. Plus their christmas treats and toys :D I can't wait to see what they do with all their new suff :D

xxx

Ted and Dougal will be having a few extra carrots today, and will be allowed some bunny treats later too!

I couldn't find the spinach, watercress and rocket salad Dougal loves anywhere yesterday :( Its his fave!

anna said:
Ted and Dougal will be having a few extra carrots today, and will be allowed some bunny treats later too!

I couldn't find the spinach, watercress and rocket salad Dougal loves anywhere yesterday :( Its his fave!

Awwww, I'm sure his christmas will be just as merry with out his favorite yummy treats :D

xxx

Back