• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And this is why my dad isn't allowed to play with the buns!!

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: My poor lil' treacle!!!!! :lol: :lol: she did look rather bemused!!!! My dad got a telling off from me!!!! :lol: :lol: No unsupervised bunny play from now on!!! :lol: :lol:

ttrs.jpg

tttrs.jpg

bunsxmas.jpg

:lol: Is the other piece of tube an indication that there was one on each ear just a few seconds earlier :lol:

Naughty Dad!!! No Christmoose Dinner for him if he cant be good :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: Treacle looks quite chilled out though!!! Out-Door hutch for Dad tonight..... :no: :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

AlisonA said:
:lol: Is the other piece of tube an indication that there was one on each ear just a few seconds earlier :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah, I wasn't quick enough with the camera!!! I wouldn't let him do it to her again bless!!! Trav's ears are too floppity so he got away with it!!!! lol

bunsxmas.jpg

JCO said:
Treacle looks quite chilled out though!!! Out-Door hutch for Dad tonight..... :no: :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

She's a bit daft bless her, she didn't even notice to start off with!!!! :roll: Travis is a little smarter though, he see's my dad as someone who always played games with him when he was little, so whenever he see's him now, he pounces on him ready to play!!! -- one step ahead!!!! :lol: :lol: men eh?? :roll: :roll:

bunsxmas.jpg

KerinTravis said:
JCO said:
Treacle looks quite chilled out though!!! Out-Door hutch for Dad tonight..... :no: :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

She's a bit daft bless her, she didn't even notice to start off with!!!! :roll: Travis is a little smarter though, he see's my dad as someone who always played games with him when he was little, so whenever he see's him now, he pounces on him ready to play!!! -- one step ahead!!!! :lol: :lol: men eh??

bunsxmas.jpg
Good on ye Travis!! :thumb: :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

Back