• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Farewell 'Bigbun'

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I so wish that I had gotten time to know you better. But yet again a Fox has taken a much loved Rabbit :cry: :cry: Despite the fact you were a magnificent HUGE Continental Giant and you put up a valiant struggle to live the attack was just too shocking for your poor heart to cope :cry: :cry: . I have tried to comfort your two-foot Mum and Dad but really they are utterly devastated :cry: :cry: .The fact that a Fox got to you was NOT their fault. You were in their conservatory and the b***dy Fox got in through a window.I have long since dismissed all the so called 'Fox Experts' who insist a Fox will not enter a domestic property. :evil: :evil: What more do they need in the way of EVIDENCE for goodness sake!! :evil: :evil: So til I get to see you again Bigbun, take good care. You will ALWAYS be safe at The Bridge. I will do all I can for your poor broken hearted Mum and Dad. Lots of love Jane and Buns xx PS Out of respect for Bigbun PLEASE do NOT let this post generate an on-line debate about Foxes. Thank You.

Aaaaaaw, dearie me, that is so dreadfully sad, I had no idea that such a thing could happen. Poor Bigbun's Mum and Dad must be utterly devastated, I am so very sorry. Run free Bigbun and go say hello to wee Scootie-chops, he'll shake paws with you! :cry:

Binky free little one
aniback11.gif

This is so tragic Jane...poor bun. The fox has developed very deadly wiles to get anywhere I am afraid and this poor baby has suffered.

Binky free Bigbun with no pain
10.gif

How terrible, I'm so sorry. :-( Rest peacefully BigBun.

Foxes are tenacious and wiley, so will do virtually anything for a meal, include raid homes unfortunately. It's a testament to their survival strategies but obviously devastating and dangerous for any occupants of the homes they invade.

AMETHYST

Back