• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and my bunnys

inka dinka doo

Alpha Buck
Although i have introduced myself im still new to the forum and i have finally got the knack of my digital camera so i thought i would show u my buns
Picture045.jpg
this is Dinka she will soon be with Rupert who i am adopting from kay so dinka will have a new man as my Dangermouse sadly passed away earlier this month.
Picture051.jpg
this is jack he is grumpy at times but ever so loving and enjoys running around the house like he owns it
Picture048.jpg
this is bebe, chubby but is so cuddly she will sit on your lap and melt she wont move for hours!
Picture049.jpg
and finally lamb he is my beautiful albino lop son of dangermouse and is full of beans!

jacks so cute he gets grumpy when i play wit the others this morning because i was cuddling bebe while he ran about he got upset and thumped around the kitchen till i put her down and tried to leap at me to pick him up he is so funny! :lol:

i am very excited about rupert coming to live with me mother in law is knitting him a stocking for next xmas already!

Back