• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fruit

Alfie loves orange, apple and banana's. I think a small amount in moderation is fine!

Id be interested to see if oranges are ok??

It's important to only give them a tiny chunk of any new fruit or veg, then wait a couple of days before giving them another bit - to see if it upsets thier tum - So if you've lots to get rid of put it in the bin, not in your bunny - I never forget on another forum a lady gave her rabbit a whole slice of melon and it died of diahorrea 2 days later - nobody said to only give it a tiny bit!

I have never tried sophie with kiwi, but i have her a bit of orange and she didnt like it!

I would give them the smallest bits possible :?

EDIT: I'm not sure if you can give them kiwi, have a look on the edibles list in the care section!

I read elsewhere that orange was OK for rabbits but only give very small amounts because of acidity.

I've given my two clemantine and they adored it (I did only give them 1/2 a segment each though!). They were both fine, no dodgey tummies or anything!

Melanie

Marlon has a couple of segments of clementines or satsumas every now and then. I offered Bella bit of clementine for the first time the other day but she wasn't sure about it so Marlon kindly ate it for her instead.

Back