• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hammies needing homes in Twickenham!

sophiemarmion

Alpha Buck
hi everyone,

i have had a call from a lady that has 3 14 week old hammies, peter, edmond and lucy. lucy gave birth 4 weeks ago so is not ready for homing yet as she is still living with her babies. although these will need to be separated fairly soon and found homes.

at the moment i have the 2 boys that i am homing to find homes for so i can get the mum and babies in.

so i am wondering if anyone is out there that is looking to give one of these hammies a home, so here are their piccies....

peter....
Hammies012.jpg

Hammies013.jpg

edmond...
Hammies001.jpg

Hammies003.jpg

both of these boys are friendly and enjoy being handled, and are just looking for new homes!

if anyone is interested in offering one of these a home or would like some more info on them, please pm me or email me- sophiemarmion@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

sophie

oh so cute! i used to have hampsters ive progressed to buns now thou, good luck finding them homes im sure there are many hammy lovers out there

Back