• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Santa's helper - for Tracy

Denny

Mama Doe
Well you did ask :wink: :lol: only got one as Eddie Bun resigned from being Santa's helper and guarding the pressies once he smelt his supper being prepared :roll: :lol: :lol: will try and get some more when I get chance :wink:

dec05015.jpg

how do you manage your xmas pressies under the tree denny? :shock: :shock: i am gonna lock my two in the bathroom room xmas eve night as if i didnt we would have a presse left to open :shock: :roll: :roll:

rngpwelfare said:
Thank you Denny he's as lovely as ever.

Great to see you yesterday hope you got home alright. :D

great to see you too Tracy :D sorry I set your buns off fighting for carrot tops though :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

got home around 5ish as the traffic was its usual 6 mile tail back on the m6 :roll: :roll:

bunnylove said:
how do you manage your xmas pressies under the tree denny? :shock: :shock: i am gonna lock my two in the bathroom room xmas eve night as if i didnt we would have a presse left to open :shock: :roll: :roll:

Eddie has nibbled the bows and the corners off Eve, and he definately has a thing about sellotape :shock: :roll: but those gifts under the tree are from friends and neighbours so far so I am not too bothered about them :wink: all our pressies are upstairs until tomorrow night so Eddie wont get to them till chrissy morning :D :D :lol:

Denny said:
bunnylove said:

Eddie has nibbled the bows and the corners off Eve, and he definately has a thing about sellotape :shock: :roll: but those gifts under the tree are from friends and neighbours so far so I am not too bothered about them :wink: all our pressies are upstairs until tomorrow night so Eddie wont get to them till chrissy morning :D :D :lol:

remind me not to bother buying you a chrissy pressie denny :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: , mine are free range and i have decovered after a week that they have eaten ALL the chocolate decorations my four year old put on the tree (slap my hand i should have know better) allthough i was clever enought not to attempt lights, i think i may lock mine in the bathroom for xmas eve night! wnt kill them wll it and the kids get there pressies as i think mine will have a field day with rapped boxes! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back