• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Kalliope ^.^

Camellia

Warren Scout
crop-kalyawn.jpg

Must.....stretch....and....yawn......before......veggies....
crop-kalscratch.jpg

Scratch first too....Gotta make sure mom knows I will take MY greens when I'M ready
crop-kalicartop.jpg

Yummmmmmmmmmmm
crop-kalwhere.jpg

Don't you have anymore???
crop-kalicurious.jpg

Come ON don't you????
crop-kalimoretop.jpg

I know it's here somewhere.....
crop-kallitter4.jpg

Alright fine.....I will just wait patiently.....
crop-kallitter2.jpg

crop-kalliope.jpg

crop-kalrub.jpg

Nuh uh, I want more yummies....scratches don't make up for it.....well....maybe.....
crop-kalicage.jpg

Mommy just LOVES my ears in this piccie...hehe...am I cute or what? ^.^

aaawww what a cutie! Love the yawning photo.. wish i could catch Simba doing that cos he does it quite alot but im never quick enough.. how long did u wait to get it? :lol:

aaawww what a cutie! Love the yawning photo.. wish i could catch Simba doing that cos he does it quite alot but im never quick enough.. how long did u wait to get it?

LOL actually we have only had her and Kippes for 4 days :p
Those piccies certainly don't show it though, lol, they got comfortable here very quickly! :D
I have a digi-cam, and I almost always have that thing in my hand when i'm home, lol :p
And oops, I moved the pictures to a different album, lol, fixing that now o.o

She is beautiful :D :D :love:
I have only seen lops that colour before. Don't tell my lops, but I like uppy ears better :oops: (Sorry Acorn :oops: )

doorkeeper said:
She is beautiful :D :D :love:
I have only seen lops that colour before. Don't tell my lops, but I like uppy ears better :oops: (Sorry Acorn :oops: )

lol awwwww i love loppies ^.^ Not really partial to either uppy or loppy, but in a few months, after things here are all working out, and I've got looking after 4 free-roam bunnies down pat, we want to get 2 loppies to add a little diversity to the family^.^ After 6 buns though, that is it for a looonnnng time o.o That is the current limit, lol.

she is so cute! al my buns are lops (although i do like uppy ears as well)
my friend has a rex rabbit and i always want to pop his ears down :lol:

Back