• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say hello to our new babies!

monkeypuzzler

Mama Doe
I picked these little babes up from the shelter this morning, would like you to meet

DECCA
decca.jpg

TELSTAR
telstar.jpg

I don't think it's all that obvious in the above pic, but Decca is a three-legged bun bless him. He came into the rescue as a stray and had an old break to that leg which meant he was better off without it.

Afraid Telstar was too busy exploring to stop still long enough for a snap, so it's not a great pic, but trust me she's gorgeous.

Here they are together, a nice action shot of Decca giving his girl a wash!

deccatelstar.jpg

Roo
x

They are lovely!!! :D :D Like Elve, I too love Agoutis. Cant understand why they are so often overlooked. Oh if only I had room for 'just two more'....... :roll: :roll: Jane and Buns xx

I've got a real soft spot for Agoutis too! :love:
Was already head over heels for these two before I even noticed the noted saying Decca had only three legs, that was the clincher and we just couldn't resist!!

Back