• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Message for Katie

Nicola C

Mama Doe
Hi katie (of hotel Prudence),
Just wondering if you have any pic's of your bunnies that we could see. After meeting you on Sunday, I am most intrigued. Bring on the piccies!!!
Nicola x

hehe,
this is Merlin, I got him from Honeybunny a few months a go, I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend for Crunchie!
DSCF0045.jpg

and here is Crunchie or little miss munchie, she earned that name btw!
DSCF0042.jpg

and these are the big kisses!
CMKiss.jpg

CMKissing.jpg

enjoy, ps i just saw your buns on here, they are gorgeous, how can you tell them apart?!

Hey Katie,
Your bunnies are gorgeous. Much bigger than mine though :) Merlin is such a cute name, before I got my girls I thought I would love a bun called Merlin. Although is more of a boy's name I reckon and my girls are definately girlie little bunnies. Mia is the slightly bigger one with a white front paw and Mea is the little dinky one, her ears are so little compared to Mia's. Mea usually gets called Little One and Mia is either Big Bunny, Grumpy or White Paw (by Ed).
Hows Prudence doing? Have your two sensed another bun is around?
Love nicola x

ps-Ed is happy the car is better again, honestly :roll:

Back